- Gaussian puff and plume model is used for projection of thyroid and TEDE (total effective dose equivalent) in 10-mile (16 KM) Emergency Planning Zone (EPZ).
- Emergency Activation Level (EAL) determination according to Nuclear Energy Institute 99-01.
- Allows wind speed, direction and stability class changes.
- Protection Action Guideline (PAC) recommendation.
- Mouse click in the plume shows dose rate and integrated dose.
Download the presentation (3MB, powerpoint format); Puff(7 MB application)